2018 U.S. NATIONAL CONFERENCE (October 11-14, 2018) - "Let Us Covenant Anew!"
The U.S. conference will be held in Independence, Missouri beginning at 9 am on Thursday, October 11th and end Saturday evening. Following the formal events of the conference, a delightful production of narrative and music related to the Book of Mormon will be held at the Stone Church (Saturday from 7-8:30 pm). Additionally, the Saints are invited to attend a Sunday (Oct. 14th at 1pm) presentation and discussion about the building of intentional communities in the Center Place.
For logistical questions, email us at Manager@ConferenceOfBranches.org.
2018 Conference Documents:
- 0.1 Sept. 1 - Oct. 10: 40 Days of Preparation Printout (27 pp)
- 0.2 Oct. 14th Flyer: Forming Intentional Communities (1 p)
- 1.1 Welcome Letter (1 p)
- 1.3 Schedule (1 p); Revised 8/31/18
2017-2018 US National Officers:
- Joel Loving (President): 816.447.7181
- David Whiting (Vice President):
- Alan Smith (Secretary): 816-912-1829
- Marilyn James (Treasurer)
- Janice Jordison (Recorder): 641.442.5292